There are many uses NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming can be put to. It is a collection of tools, attitude and modelling that can be applied across a broad spectrum of areas.
NLP uses range from personal skills, through business to sports. Some of the most popular NLP uses include:
- Sales: Anyone selling a product needs to create rapport with their clients, and establish rapport. The NLP Meta Model of questioning allows a sales person to find out what a buyer really wants or needs. In addition, the techniques can be used as a way of motivating self and others, effectively raising a person's energy levels on a long-term basis.
- Management: There are a whole range of NLP uses that are helpful when managing people. These include understanding what motivates people, and helping staff to cope with and benefit from change.
- Customer Services: By learning how to identify and satisfy the needs of the customer you can help your staff to see things from the customer's point of view and help them more effectively.
- Sports coaching: There is much to contribute here - by modelling excellence and replicating the skills of excellence, it is possible to get athletes to perform at peak levels on a consistent basis.
- Training: These skills are used extensively in training.
- Personal Development: One of the most popular uses of these skills, where the effects can include increased confidence, improved performance, and help with creativity.