What it does?
This exercise is an advanced exercise which is great for challenging the abs and improving all round core strength and stability
What you need?
A swiss/gym ball
How do you do it?
- Kneel behind the ball with legs slightly apart
- Clasp your hands together and rest them on top of the ball
- Slowly roll the ball forward extending your arms, shoulders and hips simultaneously
- Roll the ball forward as far as comfortable
- Use your abdominals to control your stability and prevent your back and hips from 'sagging'
- Hold for 2-3 seconds then return to start position
- It is very important that you concentrate on technique
- If your back starts to sag, you must use your abdominals to correct it
- Start with 2-3 reps and gradually build up