The market is flooded with NLP course providers, so it is essential that you choose carefully to find the one that is right for you.
NLP course providers offer a great variety of different programs, so it helps if you know what you are looking to achieve - this will make it much easier to narrow down the program that's right for you.
NLP course providers offer programs designed to meet a variety of needs, including:
- Self-help: These programs don't necessarily teach you NLP skills, but use the techniques to help you achieve a certain goal (e.g. weight loss, stopping smoking)
- General introductory courses
- Programs targeted at particular fields (e.g. sales, management etc)
- Programs that teach you to become an expert practitioner in the field - these are usually certificate based programs (e.g. NLP Practitioner training)
Once you have narrowed down the type of training program you are looking for, you will have to consider a variety of other factors, including:
- Reputation of the trainer/provider
- Certification etc.
The best place to start is with a google search - you will find hundreds of listings from a variety of trainers, so choose carefully using the criteria above, and hopefully you'll find the exact program that meets your needs.