There are dozens of ways that aromatherapy for home use can improve both the ambience and health of your house.
The use of aromatherapy for home incorporates a range of products incorporating essential oils to improve the health of your house, and of course, its inhabitants.
These products can take the form of oils, lotions, or inhalants. Many people already do this at a simple level, with fragrant candles or bags of potpourri used to change the fragrance of a room or set a mood.
Some of the many uses around the house include:
- A healthy spray for your houseplants that includes lavender and thyme oils
- A natural furniture polish that can be used for all wood finishes
- Freshening your clothes in the dryer with a mix of bergamot, lavender, neroli, cedar wood, petit grain and sweet orange oils
- Getting rid of mosquitoes, ants and cockroaches with a room spray made of lavender, lemongrass, citronella and peppermint oils
- A bathroom freshener and cleaner made from lemon, bergamot, lavender, sweet orange, oregano and thyme oils
- Using undiluted peppermint and spearmint oils near the living areas, edges of the ceiling and other holes can drive off mice and other bugs from your house
These are just a few of the many ways you can use these amazing and adaptable products around your house.