If you are looking for a weight loss club then Weightwatchers may be a good choice for you (Click here to read more about the diet plan).
Probably the largest slimming club in the world, Weightwatchers have helped millions of men and women lose weight safely. Currently Weightwatchers programs available include the core plan or the Points plan which allows for complete flexibility.
Weightwatchers recognizes that by making small changes to create more healthy habits, you can lose weight and take back control of your eating.
A break down of the Weightwatchers plans are as follows:The Core Plan
Easy to follow.
Choose foods from a list including grains, poultry and lean meats, eggs, vegetables and fruits, and dairy products.
Eat until you're full in a comfortable way with three meals a day.
Have regular vegetable or fruit alongside a controlled amount of occasional treats.
The full choice Points Plan
- Follow your Points allowance which allows for ultimate flexibility.
- Based on a specialized formula, foods each have their own Points value.
Determine your specific Points allowance per day.
- As long as you keep within your points allowance per day, you can eat as much as you want.
As well as having great plans to follow, there are also meetings and online support to help you keep on track. At meetings you'll:
- Be inspired to maintain your diet in order to accomplish your goal.
- Discover changes you can make in order to have successful weight loss.
Have guidence from your meeting leader to aid you in taking control of your weight loss.
- Be able to share what works for you with other members and vice versa.
If you can't attend meetings, you can join online and keep track of your weight loss with online tools. There is also a great online community which can help you keep motivated. Read here to find out more online.