Set in the heart of Knightsbridge, the Berkeley Health & Spa overlooks Hyde Park and is conveniently situated for many of London's top museums and stores.
Its superb facilities make it a great place to workout out or simply unwind, for guests and non-residents alike.
The Berkeley Spa has a spectacular swimming-pool with panoramic views over Knightsbridge and Hyde Park, and features a sliding roof that opens to reveal the sky in fine weather.
The Berkeley Health club is a high-tech gymnasium affair with excellent facilities, including:
- Cutting edge electronic cardiovascular equipment from TechnoGym
- Free weights
- State of the art resistance machines
- Personal TV or music with headphones
- Complimentary mineral water and fresh fruit juice
- Luxurious changing rooms with showers, lockers, steam-rooms and saunas
- Expert instructors available to provide fitness assessments and personal training programmes
If you're interested in beauty treatments and therapies, you'll find a great range of Body Treatments including the Coconut Scrub and European Massage. There's also a variety of DDF Beauty Treatments, all designed to help you look and feel you best.
Access to the club and spa is free for hotel guests, and there is also a wide selection of membership options for non-residents.