Home / Holistic therapies / Reflexology / Reflexology training / Reflexology school

Reflexology school

If you are looking for a reflexology school, there are various options open to you. If you are simply interested in learning about this fascinating therapy for yourself, then you will find a variety of classes that will teach you the basics - these will range from a half day to a weekend.

If, however, your goal is to learn this as a profession, to treat other people, then you need to find a reflexology school that offers recognised qualifications.

The main bodies that recognise reflexology schools and qualifications are:

  • Association of Reflexologists
  • British Reflexology Association.

They have information available on their websites about courses at diploma, degree and postgraduate levels.

There are various governing bodies that offer recognised courses, with a Level 3 Diploma offered by four exam boards; the VTCT, ITEC, City & Guilds and ABC.

Entry requirements will vary from one training provider to another, so check carefully, but will usually include some prior knowledge of anatomy and physiology, and a GCSE (A-C) in biology.

Degree-level qualifications are offered which teach a range of complementary medicine/therapies, and you can then choose to specialise in reflexology. Again, entry requirements will vary, but are likely to include a minimum of five GCSEs (A-C) plus two A levels.

For all courses, at whatever level, some previous experience in healthcare, massage, beauty therapy or counselling, will be an advantage.




Holistic therapy
What is reflexology?
Reflexology techniques
Reflexology treatments
Reflexology training
Reflexology school
Reflexology courses
UK towns
Subscribe to our newsletter here. Submit your email below and choose from the options on the next page.