Whenever you are using gym for keeping fit, It's crucial that the fitness venue is right for you - if not, you simply won't go regularly.
So next on your checklist for keeping fit should be questions that relate to your needs - for example:
- Is it close to home or work? (crucial - this is often the number one reason people quit)
- What facilities do I need? (classes, personal trainers, etc.)
- What do I actually want to achieve? (aerobic fitness, weight loss, etc.)
- When can I go to the gym? (mornings, evening, weekends?)
- Do I want professional advice? (weights, nutrition, etc.)
- How often will I go to the gym? (consider membership Vs pay per session)
- How will I get there? (car, tube, bus, bike)
- Does it have a creche?
The above questions should be enough to make you sit back and think about your needs and also what you are prepared to pay for - no point paying for a health suite including spas and saunas if you never use.
So finally, then you need to look at the facility and ask pertinant questions abtou how they operate - as you are paying them handsomely to use.